The article, Beyond technology: The end of the job and the beginning of digital work was very interesting. I was very surprised to see how many jobs are being done away from the office and in people's homes. As much as this takes away the personal effect of a work environment, it makes everyone's job much more streamlined. I thought that the Mayo demonstration school of science and technology is on the right track. Students need to be prepared for the added responsibility and work that they will receive once they are ready to join the workforce. With a school like this, they are constantly learning and receiving training that will make them much more efficient and productive when the time comes. I was also very surprised to see that a four year old was able to log in and manage their own work. That seems very advanced for a child that age. Overall I thought that this was a very interesting article that brought up a lot of good discussion topics.
No comments:
Post a Comment