Wednesday, September 24, 2008

20 Tech Habits

I noticed a couple of tech habits that I liked. One of them was clearing out your inbox everyday. The article is right, this really would save time. I find myself holding onto emails all the time for absolutely no reason, and my inbox becomes very cluttered and hard to navigate. I also do not use folders, and I believe that I will start doing that.
I also liked the remember the milk task manager site. That is something that is also very useful and would help to keep me on track, as I often forget things.
The only thing that I found kinda pointless was labeling the chords in the back of your computer. I cannot think of any times that my cat has knocked a cord around, or when I've spent more than ten seconds trying to figure out which chords go where. It seems like I would spend more time labeling the chords than I would actually searching for them if one of the chords were to become unplugged.

No comments: